– JUMP TO CLASS SCHEDULES BY AGE –
Click ages below to view all classes for the listed age range and to register.
Make sure to review our safety guidelines prior to coming to the studio.
| NEW CLASSES |
AGES 2-3 | AGES 4-5 | AGES 6-8 | AGES 9-11 | AGES 12-18 | SONG/DANCE TEAM
- Please click here to view our Tuition, Registration and Class Policies
- Classes, times, days and instructors subject to change without notice. Please contact the studio office for latest information if trying a class for the first time.
- DROP Requests must be made via the portal or by emailing email@example.com or sending a message from your portal account
- For competition/advanced classes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMPANY.
- Your card will not be auto charged for trials.
Unless otherwise indicated below all classes are designed for beginning level dancers. All students are eligible to take one TRIAL CLASS per class (2 total) before enrolling. You may enroll as a trial on the parent portal when you click ENROLL next to the class listing.
Enroll = class is open – click to enroll
Waitlist = class is full – click to add to the waitlist to be notified when a spot opens
Nothing to click = class and waitlist full
CLASSES ARE SORTED BY DAY OF WEEK AND START TIME
We are excited to offer the following NEW classes to our schedule this fall! Classes are sorted by age, day and time.
Song/High School Dance Team Classes
OCPAA has the perfect opportunity for middle school dancers looking to make their school’s Song or Dance Team and current Song/Dance Team students wanting to keep up on their technique! Depending on the class, they will cover pirouettes with clean landings, a la seconde variations, leg hold turns with and without poms, toe touches, leaps, flexibility and keep dancers sharp on their choreography, musicality and style!