OCPAA offers a variety of recreational dance classes for dancers of all levels and disciplines starting at 18-months to 18-years of age. We can teach your little ones to love the art of dance, which helps them learn confidence and the ability to express themselves in a positive way. Our dedicated and talented instructors are some of the best in the industry and take the utmost care in making their classes informative and fun! You must be registered in our Parent Portal to enroll in classes. By clicking “enroll” below for your desired class you will be taken to our portal and can either log in for returning families or register for new families. Please visit our TUITION page for information on registration and tuition fees our makeup policy and other importation policies. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!
– JUMP TO CLASS SCHEDULES BY AGE –
Click ages below to view all classes for the listed age range and to register.
AGES 2-3 | AGES 4-5 | AGES 6-8 | AGES 9-11 | AGES 12-18
- Classes, times, days and instructors subject to change without notice.
- DROP Requests must be made by emailing email@example.com or sending a message from your portal account. YOU CAN NOT DROP CLASSES DIRECTLY ON THE PORTAL. A REQUEST MUST BE MADE IN (digital) WRITING.
- For competition/advanced classes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMPANY.
- Your card will not be auto charged for trials.
Unless otherwise indicated below all classes are designed for beginning level dancers. All students are eligible to take one TRIAL CLASS per class (2 total in different classes) before enrolling. You may enroll as a trial on the parent portal when you click ENROLL next to the class listing.
Enroll = class is open – click to enroll
Waitlist = class is full – click to add to the waitlist to be notified when a spot opens
Nothing to click = class and waitlist full
CLASSES ARE SORTED BY DAY OF WEEK AND START TIME