New Student: $25
New Student, additional child same family – at same time as registering first new student: $10
Past Student (inactive): $10
Annual Registration Fee for all enrolled students (September): $10
Classes per week:
If you would like unlimited classes please notify the office at email@example.com
Drop-in class rates: $15 per class. Please visit the office 15 minutes prior to the class to register.
- Tuition is due and payable on the first of every month.
- Prior to each billing cycle an email is sent to all families to confirm enrolled classes. This is your opportunity to drop or add classes.
- There is no refund for tuition already processed on classes that were requested to be dropped via phone or after the 5th of the month. You must make the change prior to the first of the month.
- Auto-pay is mandatory for OCPAA tuition payments. For those who are unable to comply with this requirement, there will be a $10 fee per month added to tuition due by the 5th of each month.
- Multi-class enrollment discounts will be automatically reflected when tuition is processed on the first of each month.
- Debit cards/Visa/Mastercard/American Express are accepted for tuition auto payments. Check and cash along with credit/debit cards are accepted for drop-in classes.
- A $15 late fee will be assessed if tuition is not settled by the 5th of each month.
- All new students to OCPAA who have not taken a class previously are entitled to trial any class in their age level for no cost. Up to 2 trials in DIFFERENT classes are allowed. Students may not take 2 trials classes in the same class (day/time). After two trials there will be a $15 drop-in fee for any additional classes the student wishes to try.
- Current students are allowed to trial 1 class for free if they have never take that class category before. Example: Have been taking ballet and want to try Jazz. After this there will be a $15 drop in fee for any additional classes the student wishes to try.
- Returning students must pay the $10 returning student registration fee. They are then allowed up to 2 trials in DIFFERENT classes. Students may not take 2 trials classes in the same class (day/time). After two trials there will be a $15 drop-in fee for any additional classes the student wishes to try.
- Any family account that has unpaid fees will not be permitted to take free trials.
- 2 makeup classes are allowed per month
- Makeups must be made within 60 days of the missed class.
- Makeups must be in classes other than the class missed
- Any class in the student’s age level with openings may be used as a makeup
- Makeups must not substitute for tuition
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a makeup class
- Classes must be dropped by sending an email directly to email@example.com or in person in the office
- The portal does not allow direct dropping of classes through family accounts however you may send a message through the portal to request to drop
- There is no refund for tuition already processed on classes that were requested to be dropped via phone. You must make the change prior to the first of the month.
- We strongly recommend emailing to drop versus visiting the office to drop
- Registration fees are processed on a yearly basis for all enrolled students and are non-refundable.
- Tuition Rates and Class Schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Returning families with previously unpaid fees must pay a $25 registration fee per student to enroll in classes again.