IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
|Saturday, March 14||Costume orders due!|
|Friday, May 1||Tickets go on sale at 9:00 am – online only|
|Monday 5/11 to Saturday 5/16||Dress rehearsal in classes|
|Sunday, May 17||Picture day at studio|
|Friday, June 5||Closing act rehearsal at Nechita/OLU|
Saturday, June 6 – 11:00 AM – Company Showcase: company students only
Saturday, June 6 – 4:30 PM – Little Stars Show: all classes ages 5 & under plus Voice and Musical Theater with Miss Aimee and Hip Hop 4-8 Thursday 4:00 PM and Hip Hop Boys Thursday 4:45 PM with Mr. Rony.
Sunday, June 7 – 11:00 AM – Big Talent Show: all classes ages 6 & up plus Voice and Musical Theater with Miss Aimee and Hip Hop 4-8 Thursday 4:00 PM and Hip Hop Boys Thursday 4:45 PM with Mr. Rony.
Sunday, June 7 – 4:00 PM – Combined Show: all classes and all age groups *this performance will be recorded for the DVD
Tickets will go on sale on May 1, 2020 at 9:00 am. An email will be sent out with a link to the purchasing website. A link will also be posted here when available.
- OCPAA does not handle ticket sales. We cannot assist with refunds, exchanges or provide any specific details pertaining to tickets or the venue. For questions please contact the Box Office at 714-282-4663 or email@example.com
- For Special Needs/Handicap seating, please contact Mrs. Linda Christenson @ 714-282-4663.
COSTUMES – Orders due 3/14!
Each class participating will have its own unique costume, song and routine unless otherwise noted. All classes have been emailed their performance and costume requirements. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t know your costume info for your class.
Costume orders are due on Saturday, March 14th! Don’t delay in ordering as you may risk not having a costume in time for photo day or the recital.
NEW THIS YEAR: Order your costume ONLINE via this link: https://forms.gle/ogZbcQG3o3PWFCSV8 Note: this link only takes your order much like the form. You will still need to provide payment to the office in cash or check or indicate on the online form if you would like your card on file charged. We are asking for all student sizes in BOTH vendors’ size charts – Weissman and Revolution.
Parent Information Document – READ THIS ASAP!
CLICK HERE to download and read all the important info you need to know about the Finale!
Parent Volunteers are what helps our Finale happen! They remain with the children in the dressing room and ensure they are well looked after.
- We will be providing an online sign up for all volunteers and dressing rooms this year. Please stay tuned for details.
- Students will be assigned directly to dressing rooms which will be announced prior to the recital weekend o Parents will then be asked to sign up to help out in the rooms their kids are in – per show
- Only assigned Parent Volunteers are allowed in the dressing rooms.
- Parent Volunteers are not allowed backstage and therefore will not be able to watch their child perform.
- Feel free to use a buddy system. o If parents feel more comfortable leaving their child with an adult friend instead of one of the volunteers please coordinate so that one parent is backstage watching the kids for a show and then switch off for the next show so each parent has a chance to watch their child perform. Remember each child will be performing in at least two shows.
CLASSES NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE FINALE
|Intermediate Technique 9-18||Tu||6:30 PM||Candice M.|
|Tumbling 6-11 Thursday||Th||3:30 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 4-5 Thursday||Th||4:15 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 9-18 Thursday||Th||5:00 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 12-18 Thursday||Th||5:45 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling All Boys||Th||6:30 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 4-5 Tuesday||Tu||3:30 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 6-8 Tuesday||Tu||4:15 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 6-11 Tuesday||Tu||5:00 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 11-18 Tuesday||Tu||5:45 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Tumbling 9-18 Tuesday||Tu||6:30 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Aerials & Acro For Song – 7:15 PM||Tu||7:15 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Aerials & Acro For Song – 8:00 PM||Tu||8:00 PM||Khrystine L.|
|Intermediate Jazz/Contemporary Combo 9-18||Tu||5:45 PM||Lindsey G.|
|Advanced Jazz/Contemporary Combo 12-18||Tu||6:30 PM||Lindsey G.|
|Toddler Tumbling 2-3 Monday||M||4:45 PM||Lyndsie O.|
|Tumbling 4-8 Saturday||Sa||9:00 AM||Lyndsie O.|
|Tumbling 6-11 Saturday||Sa||9:45 AM||Lyndsie O.|
|Tumbling 4-5 Saturday||Sa||10:30 AM||Lyndsie O.|
|Tumbling 9-18 Saturday||Sa||11:15 AM||Lyndsie O.|
|Toddler Tumbling 2-3 Wednesday||W||11:00 AM||Lyndsie O.|
|Ballet 12-18||M||6:45 PM||Madison M.|
|Intermediate Contemporary 12-18||Tu||7:15 PM||Mikaylah H.|
|Song Team Technique – JV/Jr High||Tu||6:30 PM||Sabrina H.|
|Song Team Technique Varsity||Tu||7:15 PM||Sabrina H.|
|OLU Song Team – Technique||Tu||8:00 PM||Sabrina H.|